BOYS SING CAMP
June 12-15, 2018
Registration Deadline: June 1, 2018
* Learn skills to become a better singer!
* Swim party!
* Tailgate at a Canaries baseball game, sing the National Anthem, and watch the game!
* Make friends with other singers!
* Perform your new literature around Sioux Falls as part of the ‘Boys Sing Tour!’
* Learn more about becoming a member of The Singing Boys of Sioux Falls!
$100.00 and includes:
- Canaries ticket for camper and tailgate meal
- Daily snacks
- Swim party
- Camp t-shirt
- Clinician fees
- Music rental and bussing for Boys Sing Tour
Camp is held at First Congregational Church, 300 S. Minnesota Ave.
Camp hours are Tuesday-Thursday 9:00am-3:00pm, and Friday 9:00am-1:00pm (ending times subject to change)
- Bring a sack lunch and water bottle each day
- Bring swim gear on Tuesday
- Tailgate and Baseball game are Wednesday night
- Boys Sing Tour is Friday morning
- Final Performance for friends and family is Friday
Send registration form, $35 deposit (or full balance), additional tailgate and Canaries money to:
Del Hubers, Camp Coordinator
817 W. 16th Street
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Please make checks payable to Singing Boys of Sioux Falls